Between quiting my doctoral candidacy 2 years ago and now, there have been lots of soul searching. I need a new theme for my life. Today, I was just thinking how i am now different to my 2003 year self when i last took the Jung Typology test.
When i was 23, i was:
- i apply rational decision making process to almost everything i do,
- a successful masters student at the university of queensland and on my way to PhD
- i had a clear career path,
- highly goal orientated, i had a concrete 5 year plan, and life plan
- and i strategically manage my career
- i wanted to be an university professor
- i had lots of friends,
- very analytical, i would systematically analyze my relations with friends and girl friend.
- i had many rigid principles that i commit my self too.
- i dislike uncertainty
- i try to be liked by everyone i meet
- i was ambitious
- using Keirsey’s typology categorizations i was clearly an ENTJ
and in my Post doctoral candidate life i am:
- Starting a new career direction, i am going into the corporation world, joining Kyocera.
- i am trying to broaden my career path, taking on unfamiliar things
- I am going with flow, i have an extremely and vague 2 year plan,
- i have only one core principle that i adhere too
- i am exited by chaos and uncertainty
- i care less about people who do not like me.
- i am more willing to take risk,
- i like to thing that anything is possible,
- using Keirsey’s typology categorizations I am now tilting towards a ENTP
Take the test and find out what type of person you are.