For starter, I would rather think of this blog as an online magazine or a potential online magazine. Secondly, it’s late, damn late. The initial launch was scheduled for February. Yes, I know its now July and its 5 months late. Things change. Originally Global Standard (GS) was to be created with a co-founder. She later got a job and end up having better thing to do than this. So I pick up the tab and continued to work on the conceptualization of GS. I often do it at an Internet café while playing game. I am obviously not very productive when I play game. Blah blah blah its 5 months late.
How rude! I did not introduce my self. My name is Steven or Han or Neouto (net name).
I am a political science student. I pretend to study a lot. I fine the human part of universe interesting, I like games (ruining my life as we speak), I love movies and I love the net.
Mission statement: in progress
I will at some point draw up a mission statement for GS.
For now these following are things that you can expect from GS:
- Profile of the founder (me)
- Movie reviews
- Columns on current affair, politics, economy and personal observation
- Reflections on articles written by other people
- Columns by guess contributor
- Japanese translation of English articles (I will try)
- Questions and Answers about anything (I will try)
- And other general spelling and grammatical mistakes (I am very good at this)
- No articles about my boring personal life (I brush my teeth this morning, blah blah blah)
Ok, if you have read up to this point, maybe you have a lot of free time in your hands.
thats it for now, see you soon